Couple visiting Ireland soon and looking for a male to play with
Hello and welcome to Ireland! Older, upscale gentleman Bull, American, now living in Co Mayo. Feel free to look at my profile for more about me, and if you're coming out to the beautiful West, PM me, would love to show you and your lovely wife the best time possible. Until then, Slante and all the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul, I'm an expat American, gentleman Alpha, highly experienced Bull recently retired to lovely Co Mayo. Older, accomplished, upscale. Well read, well traveled, well tooled, generally well behaved ... but no guarantees. Married but not dead, with a high libido, high stamina, a naughty mind, and a definite preference for other men's wives. Ping me sometime (on Kik as 'amansreach') if you'd like to talk, share stories ... and maybe share your wife? ;-)
Just mssgd you on kik now

Hi. We are a UK couple here close to Lincoln. We are willing to travel for the right Guy. Looking for a chitchat and exchange of pics and then hopefully hotel AirBnB meet ups for the right people. New to this site but have been in this lifestyle for an about 8 years now.
Feel free to say hi. Must have pics
Hi Mature Indian male with experience in this. Been in this life on and off since 1988. Handyamnu14@gmail.com with ref this site and your details.