Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

One of the best first time experience stories on here. How many men has your husband shared you with? Has he watched all of them fuck you?
Thanks bigboy, overall he has shared me with more than 150 other men since we were married. Most of them he has watched fuck me but there have been a few men where he has waited at home for me to return.

Wow, I would love to be the 151st, not so much for the number, but to get to meet you and your husband, allow the lifestyle to be carried along, all the while knowing your husband enjoys the hot wife idea as much as I do.

Disclaimer: I am in no way inviting myself to such pleasures however and say this with a lot of respect towards you and your husband.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Years ago, before we were a hotwife couple, we ended up in bed with one of my co-workers, (this is Sabrina talking). We had a party and had been drinking and my coworker was the last one there. His name was Jeff. Anyway, I had to go to the restroom and my husband came in and asked me if I wanted to give Jeff a blow job. I thought he was kidding at first but he told me he was serious. I thought about it a minute and decided to try it.
My husband stayed in the back and I went out and told Jeff that he had drunk too much to drive and that he should spend the night and he agreed. Then I sat down next to him and told him that Ben was already in bed. Then we started making out and I was really horny! Within a few minutes we had pretty much undressed each other and I started sucking his cock. I then told him I wanted him to fuck me and I led him into our bedroom. He was surprised when he saw Ben there already naked but we assured him that it was OK. So we had a wild threesome and they took turns eating my pussy and fucking me almost all night. Jeff left early in the morning while we were still asleep. We both very much enjoyed it but I dreaded seeing him Monday morning. Monday came and neither one of us mentioned it, but I could tell there was a lot of tension. That went on for about a week until we were both in the break room alone together. I just told him that we enjoyed what happened but it was a one time deal and there wasn't any reason to feel up tight about it. We got along fine after that even though neither one of us ever mentioned it again. He ended up getting transferred to another office, but strangely about two years later, he was back in town and he called me at work on business. Just by chance my husband was out of town so I invited him over after work. I made him dinner and afterwards we had some wine and we ended up having some great sex and the next night too! My husband was home a couple of days later and I "confessed" to him. He was pretty hurt at first but he wanted to hear all about it and the more I talked about it the more turned on he got. He just told me that if it happened again to try to tell him in advance. By the way, Jeff was the first man we had ever swung with but I had been with a woman a few times before that and he was also the first man I swung with alone.

Years ago, before we were a hotwife couple, we ended up in bed with one of my co-workers, (this is Sabrina talking). We had a party and had been drinking and my coworker was the last one there. His name was Jeff. Anyway, I had to go to the restroom and my husband came in and asked me if I wanted to give Jeff a blow job. I thought he was kidding at first but he told me he was serious. I thought about it a minute and decided to try it.
My husband stayed in the back and I went out and told Jeff that he had drunk too much to drive and that he should spend the night and he agreed. Then I sat down next to him and told him that Ben was already in bed. Then we started making out and I was really horny! Within a few minutes we had pretty much undressed each other and I started sucking his cock. I then told him I wanted him to fuck me and I led him into our bedroom. He was surprised when he saw Ben there already naked but we assured him that it was OK. So we had a wild threesome and they took turns eating my pussy and fucking me almost all night. Jeff left early in the morning while we were still asleep. We both very much enjoyed it but I dreaded seeing him Monday morning. Monday came and neither one of us mentioned it, but I could tell there was a lot of tension. That went on for about a week until we were both in the break room alone together. I just told him that we enjoyed what happened but it was a one time deal and there wasn't any reason to feel up tight about it. We got along fine after that even though neither one of us ever mentioned it again. He ended up getting transferred to another office, but strangely about two years later, he was back in town and he called me at work on business. Just by chance my husband was out of town so I invited him over after work. I made him dinner and afterwards we had some wine and we ended up having some great sex and the next night too! My husband was home a couple of days later and I "confessed" to him. He was pretty hurt at first but he wanted to hear all about it and the more I talked about it the more turned on he got. He just told me that if it happened again to try to tell him in advance. By the way, Jeff was the first man we had ever swung with but I had been with a woman a few times before that and he was also the first man I swung with alone.
Thanks for adding to the thread Sabrina, always nice to hear of other people's experiences.

Yes that I do know.....7 in total (unless I've forgotten someone lol)

Jay and his 2 friends Aaron & Isaac
Henry, from work
Tom, our photographer friend
Jack, a builder who was doing some work for us
Gregg, he was my boss for about 6 months

Nice :) All cum inside? My wife has only been bare with 1 other guy, but hopefully we're able to develop a trusting relationship with someone soon

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx