How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?

I am only able to talk about my wife. She prefers to be in a stable relationship. The longest relationship she had with another man was for about 4 years. After 20 yrs now in this lifestyle I consider it part of Marriage. We are both very open minded on this subject and had been very clear to any candidate who was applying for the open position to be her future Lover. Of course, the advantage on a long lasting Affair is that you do it without the annoying condoms at some point.

My wife is looking for the good time, breaking the routine.

I am not talking here exclusively Sex. No, to walk with her Lover Hand in Hand in town. To have romantic candle light dinners, by the end of the day to go to his place, change into something sexy, a last cup of red wine on the couch, to spend the night in his bed, to get up late have breakfast together.

When she comes back, she always wants to cuddle and have gentle sex with me. We always talk about the pleasant time she had with her lover, how she felt about having sex with him and what she liked most about it.

If he spends the night with us, after dinner to play an adult game together and when we are heated up on this, go together to our bedroom and hay, my wife is pretty good to handle lover and husband together.
When my wife after a long foreplay decides to take her lover first, she looks in this situation so beautiful. I enjoy her Passion with him, drilling her nail in his butt, arching her back, presenting her blank pussy that he fucks her deep and hard. Kissing him passionately or whispering how good she feels with him or when she is about to come to cheer him up to fuck harder.

Not only once in all those years I heard my wife telling him how much she loves him. I always gave her that room she needed when I saw that she is deeply emotionally involved with whoever it was in the past.
Infact supporting her and it was not only once that I let her go on a short vacation with her lover.

Returning, she couldn't get that constant smile out of her face for days.
My kind of girl!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I am only able to talk about my wife. She prefers to be in a stable relationship. The longest relationship she had with another man was for about 4 years. After 20 yrs now in this lifestyle I consider it part of Marriage. We are both very open minded on this subject and had been very clear to any candidate who was applying for the open position to be her future Lover. Of course, the advantage on a long lasting Affair is that you do it without the annoying condoms at some point.

I am not talking here exclusively Sex. No, to walk with her Lover Hand in Hand in town. To have romantic candle light dinners, by the end of the day to go to his place, change into something sexy, a last cup of red wine on the couch, to spend the night in his bed, to get up late have breakfast together.

When she comes back, she always wants to cuddle and have gentle sex with me. We always talk about the pleasant time she had with her lover, how she felt about having sex with him and what she liked most about it.

If he spends the night with us, after dinner to play an adult game together and when we are heated up on this, go together to our bedroom and hay, my wife is pretty good to handle lover and husband together.
When my wife after a long foreplay decides to take her lover first, she looks in this situation so beautiful. I enjoy her Passion with him, drilling her nail in his butt, arching her back, presenting her blank pussy that he fucks her deep and hard. Kissing him passionately or whispering how good she feels with him or when she is about to come to cheer him up to fuck harder.

Not only once in all those years I heard my wife telling him how much she loves him. I always gave her that room she needed when I saw that she is deeply emotionally involved with whoever it was in the past.
Infact supporting her and it was not only once that I let her go on a short vacation with her lover.

Are you for real here,cause in your posts i read only "My wife..."? 🤔🤨

Are you for real here,cause in your posts i read only "My wife..."? 🤔🤨
“My wife“doesn’t speak English only Spanish and German to start with. We are in this “lifestyle” for now 20 yrs and able to claim some experience when it comes to separate the wheat from the chaff.

In all this years we made only one “Mistake” in our/her selection of Candidates “applying for that Job”.

Here are many “newcomers” around and I have no issue to share my/our experiences.

“My wife“doesn’t speak English only Spanish and German to start with. We are in this “lifestyle” for now 20 yrs and able to claim some experience when it comes to separate the wheat from the chaff.

In all this years we made only one “Mistake” in our/her selection of Candidates “applying for that Job”.

Here are many “newcomers” around and I have no issue to share my/our experiences.
If you Say so.🤨

Do you know how many "wives" "don't speak english" here?
Many of "them". And "they" always need the help of "their" "husbands" ("messengers").

My wife’s first time was just in front of me and I was more or less speechless after all those objection she had for a few month talking about the possibility. But on this first event, which was absolutely to her likes, she got the taste of it.
She wanted for one week every night extended Sex fantasizing about her first time. By the end of this week, having her climax riding me, she admitted that she wants a lover.

6 Month later she walked with her new lover upstairs to the bedroom.

Very similar to our relationship and her relationships with a lover. The difference for us is she never allowed me to be part of the bedroom time…she wants it to be their time. Almost 20 years and our marriage is strong, her libido is strong and her lover attachments are strong. I fully support her desires and her lifestyle. I do wish that we could b more discrete about it but the connection she has doesn’t make her want to be stealthy about her life..

Don't know if this is the same one, but some months ago I got a PM from a guy telling me who he was, what he did, who his wife was, what she did, how many kids they had, where they lived, what they were looking for - he attached a photo of a couple, which a reverse image search immediately revealed to be two main stars of a long-running US soap opera! Called him out on it, it all went quiet...
....some weeks later, an almost identical message, but with different names, ages, location, and a different photo - that one turned out to be a promo picture for a photographic modelling agency!
Now, I've received a similar but slightly less detailed PM, asking for advice about his 'wife' and their 'neighbour' - guess who from? No photos attached this time, though...
Let me guess...The soap was "The Bold and the Beautiful" I had the same from Lin 77. Same guy? You might like how I dealt with it

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/dirtiest-sex-fantasy.37335/

Plus something similar to your second some weeks later. Pretty sure he's been back again since then. Sad pillock needs to get a life.

Very similar to our relationship and her relationships with a lover. The difference for us is she never allowed me to be part of the bedroom time…she wants it to be their time. Almost 20 years and our marriage is strong, her libido is strong and her lover attachments are strong. I fully support her desires and her lifestyle. I do wish that we could b more discrete about it but the connection she has doesn’t make her want to be stealthy about her life..
It is extremely important for a husband to support his wife on this subject. We also continually adapted to the changing circumstances over the years. In the very beginning we had mainly MMF.

However, we noticed that a new lover wasn't really following along very well – or as we expected. Other mishaps like my wife thought he was done and actually wanted to change partners, but it wasn’t the case yet.
We decided for that reasons that my wife would first go to bed with her new lover to have Sex with him only. In this way we could rule out similar incidents.

Only when my wife thought that there was a good fit between her and her new lover, she prepared him mentally for the first MMF.

When the kids got older we had to adapt again and my wife spent the night with her lover in his place. But thanks to technology I was able to be with them – meaning to see them both on line

When wife and I started dating, i was honest with her about my past and previous encounters and asked her thoughts. Wife was interested but hesitatant in participating. At first she thought it was a ploy to test her fidelity and if she can be trusted since my first wife left me for another guy. After some quality pillow talk, she become more open to exploring until we finally made move. First time was very hot btw...

It is extremely important for a husband to support his wife on this subject. We also continually adapted to the changing circumstances over the years. In the very beginning we had mainly MMF.

However, we noticed that a new lover wasn't really following along very well – or as we expected. Other mishaps like my wife thought he was done and actually wanted to change partners, but it wasn’t the case yet.
We decided for that reasons that my wife would first go to bed with her new lover to have Sex with him only. In this way we could rule out similar incidents.

Only when my wife thought that there was a good fit between her and her new lover, she prepared him mentally for the first MMF.

When the kids got older we had to adapt again and my wife spent the night with her lover in his place. But thanks to technology I was able to be with them – meaning to see them both on line
Blah,blah,blah.

How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?
Let her know you still love her and respect her. If she says she never wants to do it again respect her wishes. If she does you two need to discuss boundries and what you both agree on, otherwise it can lead to problems. This is supposed to enhance your relationship not destroy it.

Don't remember his username, but yes, that was the soap - guessing he thought my being in the UK meant I wouldn't recognise them (which I didn't), but he obviously hadn't taken reverse image searching into account...
....nice angle you took, there - I simply reported him to admin for using fake/stolen images the same as I do when I see such photos posted in threads, and let them take care of it; when copyrighted material is involved, they do seem to act quite quickly to take it down...
This is what I just wrote to him… he was indeed doing the same thing…
Mr. Simmons, you are aware that this is a legitimate site where real stag/vixen and cuckold/hotwife couples share their REAL stories with the rest of us who REALly enjoy their input! To attempt to some way promote a fraud here that benefits no one other than, perhaps, yourself is annoying and disappointing! There are fantasy forums even on this site. I can understand if you WISH this would happen in your marriage and that you wish your wife looked like these models and actors and that she was fucking your next door neighbor. But if these things aren’t true, simply shoot straight and say… “I wish my wife would become an active hotwife or i want to be cucked or i live in a fantasy world.”

I am not angry with you. I am trying to express to you the time you waste can never be recovered by those whose time you waste. Please be more considerate going forward!

Attachments

• IMG_3008.jpeg
    IMG_3008.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 101
This is mine on the night she became a hot wife for real. She was nervous when she got in. She went for a drive after he fucked her and tried cleaning herself with baby wipes but had missed the fact that a lot was still inside and that her knees were dirty from being on all fours 🍑
She looks like she is better to have more than one cock at a time

Interesting that Simons787878 is commenting. That “guy” sent me a bunch of PM’s and then pictures of his wife and the guy she is messing around with…his neighbor….but the pictures were of people who were blatantly from the internet and not super famous but obviously not related to him. He picked a model for fucks sake who was married to a rugby player and is now single…how can that be his wife. So odd he would need to lie.
This fucker did to me too he took pictures from internet and bragged as if she is his wife mother fucker