Hey there absolutely,

So I’ll make it really direct. My gf and I are based in Dublin. I have spoken to her about cucking me and she is in the process of accepting it.

I really love showing her nudes (I have endless of her) to strangers and the thrill of knowing that a stranger might recognise her is really hot. Now I am a very serious cuck to be (in the future) so if you are as serious as me, I think we should be friends and acquainted. That mean I am willing to share my instagram and WhatsApp with you.

And I can introduce you to her at some point as an old friend over a coffee. While having coffee you can remember all the nudes you have seen of her. Is that too much for you or does that align with you perfectly. If you’d like, there is all sorts of things we can arrange. For example, when you come down to Dublin, you can pay her a visit at her cafe and introduce yourself as my buddy. You can be friends with her while having seen her naked and fucking.

If this sounds great to you, I guarantee you, I am not a shy person and I’m happy to connect with you on my PERSONAL social media accounts. YES THAT IS THE LEVEL IF TRUST I PUT INTO THIS.

Give me your Kik or I’ll give you my WhatsApp number
Hi mate pm me and lets get chatting on whatsapp

Hey there absolutely,

So I’ll make it really direct. My gf and I are based in Dublin. I have spoken to her about cucking me and she is in the process of accepting it.

I really love showing her nudes (I have endless of her) to strangers and the thrill of knowing that a stranger might recognise her is really hot. Now I am a very serious cuck to be (in the future) so if you are as serious as me, I think we should be friends and acquainted. That mean I am willing to share my instagram and WhatsApp with you.

And I can introduce you to her at some point as an old friend over a coffee. While having coffee you can remember all the nudes you have seen of her. Is that too much for you or does that align with you perfectly. If you’d like, there is all sorts of things we can arrange. For example, when you come down to Dublin, you can pay her a visit at her cafe and introduce yourself as my buddy. You can be friends with her while having seen her naked and fucking.

If this sounds great to you, I guarantee you, I am not a shy person and I’m happy to connect with you on my PERSONAL social media accounts. YES THAT IS THE LEVEL IF TRUST I PUT INTO THIS.

Give me a shout

Hey there absolutely,

Gorgeous

Attachments

• 76B71BF5-6ACB-44D1-9F51-32C8C3EA9763.jpeg
    76B71BF5-6ACB-44D1-9F51-32C8C3EA9763.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 83B35F95-3C15-463A-BA79-9641F7E3A2DB.jpeg
    83B35F95-3C15-463A-BA79-9641F7E3A2DB.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 75594D2B-1637-419C-9A86-96B60897A4F5.jpeg
    75594D2B-1637-419C-9A86-96B60897A4F5.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 210E6AAE-707A-4E44-B171-12FE3660F01E.jpeg
    210E6AAE-707A-4E44-B171-12FE3660F01E.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 37
Hello All

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all several people have contacted me im trying to put together a list so that we can match people and locations together so everybody can have some fun

It may be a good idea to state if your looking for one on one or if you would like to try a group thing please be respectful to all some people are completely new to this so gentile encouragement is a must and remember ladies at the end of the day you hold the power and gentleman please remember no means no

If its not fun and exciting to all parties its not fun all parties must be willing participants

speaking from personal experience i travelled all the way to Derby to spend the evening and most of the night with a couple the wife was shy scared and overwhelmed because her husband had not informed her that i was coming over it took over three hours to get her comfortable and relaxed and responsive only for the husband to say she has never done that for me before she was wild and very responsive it ended up that it was the husband who missed out that night she only made love to me thats right made love to me and then we had sex and more sex is face was a picture

and she ended up walking like a turtle in the morning with my cum still dripping down her leg and i had her in the bath she was great

So please give the woman time and everyone will win in the end
Truth be spoken.. I love it when the husband tried to surprise the wife and she spends the night with me instead of going back to the husband.. Usually the husband gets pissed but the wife gets to fuck like a virgin again