We are from Manila. She is still there living with family. We are looking for a nice, clean Caucasian gentleman to take her on dates, and spoil her. We are real, she has done this one time when covid started.
OMG so sexy asin wife ;)
We are from Manila. She is still there living with family. We are looking for a nice, clean Caucasian gentleman to take her on dates, and spoil her. We are real, she has done this one time when covid started.

Hey there kinky souls. I am 27 from Pune.
I am writing this post to see if there are any Couples/Hubby's interested to meet up and enjoy the erotica this lifestyle has to offer.

I would love to get to know the couple. It doesn't matter if you're a first timer or experienced.

Would love to explore:
- Normal Threesome
- Hotwifing
- Cuckolding (Normal to Hardcore)

Age is really not a criteria for me as long the mental comfort and chemistry is there. I give more importance to mental comfort and non-pushy situation.

I am quite open for steady exploration, would love to talk about our kinks and fantasies before finalizing anything. Would appreciate if you're hygienic and can hold a conversation.

Let's meet up and continue making life full of joy and more colourful. You won't be disappointed.